greytogreen labs offer an opportunity for forward-thinking leaders to explore innovative approaches to organizational development and co-create tailored learning experiences with like-minded professionals.
These two-day events, led by a greytogreen Master Facilitator, begin with a greytogreen workshop that serves to build a common level of understanding and trust among participants. The second day focuses on ways to apply the greytogreen approach to one or more issues of direct relevance to your organization.
Labs can be organized in-house with participants from within your own organization only, or as an inter-company session, allowing you to broaden the discussion through interaction with representatives of other companies from within or outside your industry.
Contact us today to learn more and to discuss your requirements.
What to expect
- A high quality 2-day event where you will experience and thoroughly discuss a topic that is important to you and your organization
- A discovery of greytogreen and an opportunity for you to see how it can be embedded in the topic of your choice
- Suggestions and ideas on other learning tools & processes to enrich the greytogreen learning
- Interaction and exchange with a group of highly motivated professionals from different company cultures
Sample topic areas
- The power of self-leadership
- Selecting and developing highly talented leaders, at all levels
- Cultivating a culture of creativity, innovation and experimentation
- Fostering close relationships with customers, partnering with them to create products, services and solutions that meet their current needs and known future needs
- Creating intrinsically motivated teams
- Transitioning from "managing" projects to "leading" them with more involvement
- Reengaging people within the organization, especially those in danger of burnout or who have already disengaged